Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chris

Hey blog world! I think this may be my last post as a fiance, next time you hear from me I will be a WIFE! I'm so excited to marry Chris. That's why I decided to write a blog post strictly about him. Here is a warning in advance, if you don't like cheesey, mushy, lovely dovey stuff, then don't read this! 
Chris is literally my other half. Together, I believe, we make such an unstoppable couple, mostly because of him, of course! I love him more than anything, more than I ever thought was possible to love someone. The first time he said "I love you" was on January 10th, 2010 (1.10.10 cute!), I was so happy and I didn't think I was able to love him any more than I did on that day...HA ohhh how I was wrong! I love him more every single day. It's incredible because I know I'll love him more tomorrow, which seems so impossible, but the impossible keeps happening every day with him in my life.
Chris is so handsome, smart, motivated, sweet, hard working, kind, funny, my list could go on and on. I have never heard him yell, I have never had to open my own door, I never even dreamed of finding someone who is as good to me as he is. He is my prince charming and I can't wait to spend time and eternity with such an amazing man. I wish every girl could have a man like Chris because every girl deserves to be treated like a princess.
There are so many things that I love about Chris. I love that he makes me laugh every single day without fail. I love how easily he can make me smile, I can't even look at him without smiling. I love his facial expressions, especially his excited face and his amused face.  I love his motivation, dreams, and goals, i'm so excited for everything in our future.
Anyway, I'll wrap this up, i just thought it was appropriate to blog about my almost husband right before we get married. I know that everyone thinks that their husband is the best, and I'm no exception to that!  Chris is the best person for me, which makes me the luckiest girl in the world.

5 comments:

  1. That's so sweet!! I can't wait for you two! FOUR days! Ahhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy! I remember when Chris told me you two were going to get married, and his whole face lit up and he couldn't stop smiling :) I'm so happy that you two have found each other - and I don't think Chris could have found a more perfect girl, Cami :) Best of luck to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cami! Hi Chris! I stumbled across your blog purely by coincidence...or was it?!? You see, I'm Chris, and I'm married to a Cami...spelled just like you (only short for Camilla). We are professional wedding photographers in Charleston, SC (http://www.chrisandcami.com). So how interesting that i live and breathe and love capturing beautiful weddings...and here a stumble across your blog a few days before you are to marry!!! :-) Anyway, I couldn't pass up the chance to tell you both how HAPPY you look, how gorgeous your Engagement Pictures are (yes, I stalked Venessa's website for a bit...HA!), and how much I wanted to wish you all the best for an unforgettable wedding and a wonderful new life together! Always remember, matters of the heart are the MOST important... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post Cami! I am truly so happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! By now you are officially a WIFE! Hooray! My mom said your reception was beautiful. I hope you are enjoying every second of married life! It is a beautiful adventure!

    ReplyDelete