Sunday, July 17, 2011

The shower!

After months of planning, it was finally Shawna's bridal shower last night! I had a lot of help setting up from Chris and my momma. It was so fun to see everything come together after so much planning! And, of course, it was a blast to have everyone over for a lovely girls night!

      
    
  
 
  
 
 
 
 
 

{Food}
Marshmellows dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crushed graham cracker
Flower sugar cookies - thanks Ma
Coconut and Orange cupcakes - thanks Court
Chocolate dipped rice krispy treats and pretzel spears
Root beer, strawberry, and grape soda
{Yummy dessert table!}

Now, it's just over 2 months until Shawna and Travis get married! Aww cute!

We didn't take any pictures, but we went and saw Harry Potter 7 part 2 at midnight on opening night. UMM....I don't think I have the words to describe my feelings for this movie. PERFECT. EPIC. STUNNING. PHENOMENAL. I literally had tears in my eyes 75% of the movie. It was so good, favorite movie ever. 


2 comments:

  1. Ok why didn't I have you throw my showers?! ;) This is amazing I love it! You are such a great friend! And I will have to try all those treats you made...they look delicious! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Cami everything turned out so cute!!! Fabulous job for sure :)

    ReplyDelete