Saturday, December 31, 2011

The best year

Wow! 2011 has already come and gone, and ohhh what an amazing year it was. Chris and I both agree that it was by far the best year of our lives.

Recap:

January
I got Lasik, going from legally blind to seeing better than perfect

 Our wedding day, the most perfect day of my life so far

We went on our honeymoon to Mexico

February
We moved in together and started our new life.
I learned to cook and be a wife, which is what I always dreamed of doing but (obviously) had no experience in, turns out, it's not too hard. I love it!

March
Grandpa Park passed away. 
We were so sad to say goodbye but we were able to celebrate his great life. He was fortunate to not have to suffer nearly as much as others who have lived with his disease. We miss and love you Grandpa. 

Chris started getting accepted to different law schools around the country. I started preparing myself for some big changes.

April
Ty received his mission call to Orlando

May
Started training for my first Olympic triathlon

June
Went to Lake Powell 

July
Went to Wyoming for our nephew Gideon's blessing

Ran my very first full length triathlon

Threw a shower for my BFF Shawna

August
Chris got accepted to the University of Utah, I've never been so relieved about anything in my whole entire LIFE!
Chris also started school. It has been a big challenge but he loves it. He has made some great friends and is enjoying all of the new material he is learning. 

September
Found out that I'm pregnant!

Tyler left on his mission

Shawna and Travis got married! Sorry, no pics :(

October
Moved back in with my parents to save money for our baby

November
Announced our baby to the world!

December
Went to Fetal Foto to see our sweet Viv

Found out that our baby is a GIRL!

Started showing

Had our 1st married Christmas

It's been SUCH a good year! We are sad to see 2011 go, but we're SO excited to see what 2012 brings. The 1st year of law school complete, our sweet baby, Ryan coming home from his mission, it's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment