Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our big news!

Baby Higley:
Due May 2012
We are so happy to finally tell the world about our little bean!
If you'd like to follow our baby blog, send your email to chrisandcamihigley@gmail.com and I'd be happy to add you to our list!

Chris and I can't WAIT to be parents! We found out that I am pregnant on September 16th. Our baby was very planned...with the absolute PERFECT timing! Chris will finish his 1st year of law school/finals at the beginning of May, baby is due May 29th :)

We went to the doctor today, everything is going perfectly. Perfect size, great heart beat, and moving like crazy! We took the suggestions of a lot of other pregnant girls and went with Dr. England at Riverton Hospital, we already really like him. 

I have been wanting to put this out there for so long, so here it is. 
If our baby is a boy, his name will be 
Jack Christopher Higley
If our baby is a girl, her name will be 
Vivien [Abigail or Lila] Higley

We are so happy and, of course, a bit nervous. A BABY!

12 comments:

  1. Such cute names! Your way more prepared than we were...we still to this day argue over boy names. It's a good thing we had a girl or that poor baby would still be nameless! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute! congrats! very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute I love those names! I'm so excited for you guys! I want in on the baby blog. lyssjackson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely add us: twinkmack@gmail.com. This is so exciting! It's so hard for the first weeks/months to know and not be able to tell the world. Yay for a little babe! They are seriously the best things in the world! Even though you are already so close to your hubby it brings you so much closer and you just love your little family 100 times more than you could possibly think of! It's AMAZING. Oh and p.s. I just became a Labor and Delivery nurse a couple weeks ago. If you have any questions shoot them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really so exciting! :) It's actually kinda funny, I know a girl who has a 6 month old named Jack Christopher. :) Good solid name! I am really excited for you guys! Please add me, I would love to read your blog! breezybeautiful@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, being a mommy is the best! I would love to continue to follow your blog... breauna.housel@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No way! Congrats! You will make great parents! I'm excited for you! Love the names! Love to follow the blog! dancinkae@hotmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you guys!! I love the names you have chosen, can't wait for you to find out what it is! Congratulations! And I would love to follow... ashgreen33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you two!! You guys are adorable! adn I would love to follow your blog! allihair5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so exciting!! And I'm so totally looking forward to following the baby blog. Great idea! Also, I loved your post before this one. Isn't it funny how life keeps moving on and it just gets better and better?! Now when I look at my Young Women, I want to just tell them over and over and over again that the best is REALLY yet to come! Great posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girly - will you resend the invitation to your baby blog? It says it is invalid. angelisey917@yahoo.com
    Thanks Cami!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness congratulations lady! Being a mother is the most amazing experience, I am thrilled for you! Please add me to your baby blog for sure, maragon.a@hotmail.com. Happy baby growing!

    ReplyDelete