Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Weird obsession

So, I kind of have this weird Harry Potter obsession. I'm NOT exaggerating when I say that I have probably read books 4, 6, and 7 more than anyone on the planet Earth. No seriously. I have The Deathly Hollows on my iPod, and last year when I was running the Halloween Half Marathon, I wanted to change my music up, so I went to my "top 25 most played list" and every single track was a chapter from Harry...Umm I have listened to each chapter more than any SONG. I just love knowing what's going to happen, plus I think J.K.Rowling is a GENIUS!

So anyway...now that you all know of my weird obsession, I think I need to branch out a bit (or a lot). Right now I'm reading The Death Cure, the 3rd book in The Maze Runner trilogy, which by the way, is a FANTASTIC series if you like The Hunger Games. It's a very unique story, it is very easy to read, and almost impossible to put down. Plus, the author is from Utah! I highly recommend reading them. 

Chris is so busy with all of his law school reading that he can't read much with me anymore, so I'm trying to find some books that I will enjoy! So, now it's YOUR turn! Please send me some suggestions on good reads! You can text me, email me, write me a comment here or on facebook! Thank you so much! 

PS- Thanks for all the love and support everyone has shown us with the baby, we really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment