Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our last 1st

2 years ago today, I had my very last first kiss! Wow, how time flies!! Chris and I agree, these have been -BY FAR- the best 2 years of our lives!

On November 13, 2009, we went downtown, walked around temple square, ate at California Pizza Kitchen, then saw a movie. Chris walked me to my front door and there was both of our last first kisses :)

Oh how I love my Chris! He is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. He is so kind, helpful, understanding, hilarious, smart, fun, my list goes on and on. I love him more each day. Being married to the greatest man in the world sure has spoiled me! I love Chris so much, he is an amazing person. Thanks for making me the luckiest girl in the whole world Christopher! 2 down, forever to go!

Here's a couple pictures from 2009

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein

No comments:

Post a Comment