Tuesday, December 28, 2010

1ST TOP 5 TUESDAY

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Mine was great, minus the fact that I had to work at 7am, but whatever, it wasn't too bad. Chris spoiled me, he got me everything that I asked for. EVERYTHING. I think he got everything that he wanted, too! It was so nice to be with the family and Christopher on Christmas.
Christmas afternoon. The family waited for me to get home from work to open their presents, that was realllllly nice of them.

Then for lunch, we were able to eat with my brother, Ryan, who is serving in the Salt Lake City South Mission! My parents couldn't be there, just the siblings, mission rule. It was so fun to see him, he seems to be doing really well. We sure miss him.
All the boys and Elder Park

For dinner, we had the missionaries in our area come eat with us. They eat with us at LEAST once, if not twice, a week. My mom LOVES them, this is my theory why: if she is good to these missionaries, other people will be good to HER missionary. 
Everyone eating Christmas dinner

We took Christmas Eve and Christmas off of our "bet", so we ate whatever we wanted on those 2 days...BLAH bad choice, Chris and I got SO sick. We couldn't even go to church the next day. It was nice to go back to "no sugar".



I have decided that I want to do a little TOP 5 once a week. I want to know everyones! So I will tell you mine, then you all tell me yours! Maybe it will encourage me to branch out of my routine and try something new. This week, I'm starting with PERFUME.

My top 5 favorite perfumes:
(in no particular order)

Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue
This is such a classic smell. It's fresh and clean. Everyone LOVES it.
Victoria's Secret
Sexy Little Things
I didn't start liking this one until recently, but OHHH I am obsessed now, it really does smell sexy.

Jessica Simpson
Fancy
If you're looking for a signature smell, this is a good one to go with. It's really unique and has a really pretty smell. Chris got it for me for Christmas!

Escada
Magnetism
This reminds me of high school, not very many people wear it. It's amazing. It makes me sneeze every time I spray it on, which is a major bonus!

Ralph Lauren
Rocks
This is a fun and fruity smell. I will always love it!

Like I said before, I like to stick to what I know and like, I'm trying to branch out and try new things! Plus, I just really like to know random stuff like this about people!
What are YOUR top 5 favorite perfumes and why? 





5 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm glad you got to see Ryan!! Tyler looks so grown up with glasses. Such a babe! Looks like Christmas was excellent!! My top five would be: Poppy by Coach. (Smells weird in the bottle, but once it's been on your skin for a while it smells delicious!), Ralph in the blue bottle, Viva la Juicy, True Religion (it smells similar to light blue) sorry that's only four, but that's all I've got! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is NOIR Sexy Little Things. At Victoria Secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. flowerbomb
    2. twirl by kate spade
    3. euphoria by calvin klein
    4. ed hardy (the pink one)
    5. yves saint laurent parisienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cami! Yup, I blog stalk you. But it's okay, you can stalk me too. I think that's fun and confusing about seeing your brother! And about the perfume, I like bathe and body Pink Grapefruit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because I hate perfume, I'll add 1 to Court's...then it's a combined effort to make the 5 you asked for.

    my all time favorite is Imagine...Peace from Bath and Body...no worries though, they don't make it any more and I'm on my last couple bottles. So I'm excited to go check out all these perfumes so many ladies love.

    P.S. I love the top 5 idea...can I steal it? :)

    ReplyDelete