Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

It's officially DECEMBER, which means...WE ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!!

Everyone has been asking to see our engagement pictures, but I want to keep them a surprise until our invitations go out (hence, they won't be going up on facebook anytime soon), I hope everyone understands. BUT I will put a couple pictures on here, so that my 8 lovely blog followers will be ahead of everyone else. Sorry strictly facebookers!

Our invitations are designed and ready to go. They are super cute! Jaime Colemere designed them, a lot of people have been using her lately. We have been gathering addresses. If you want an invite, email your address to camipark88@yahoo.com.


We are doing a "love story" for our wedding video. Does anyone have any suggestions of where we should do it. All of the people in the samples were in the mountains or at the lake. Most people get married in the warmer months (aka all other months of the year), we have 12 inches of snow on the ground, I'm thinking that outdoors may not be the greatest idea. I dunno, maybe we'll just have to freeze for an hour (get us prepared for the wedding).

We went and saw Harry Potter at midnight, we loved it! It went by so fast, there is NO way they could have done the whole book in only 1 movie. We can't WAIT for the next one to come out, it's going to be AMAZING! All the hype and controversy about the "nudity" in the movie was blown way out of proportion. In the 4th movie, Harry is naked in the prefect's tub when he listens to the egg under water. It wasn't a big deal back then. Oh well.

If you don't understand our shirts, go to Youtube and watch the Harry Potter Puppet Pals videos. WARNING: may cause crying and sore abs due to excessive laughter....or maybe that's just us?

Chris and I read the whole Hunger Games series together. We started reading Hunger Games on like December 30th, we were finished with that AND Catching Fire within 3 weeks. We were SO excited for August to come because the 3rd and final book, Mockingjay, was coming out. We bought it and starting reading it on that very first day. After a couple days and few chapters we weren't feeling it. We quit reading it. Then 3 weeks ago we started up again and FINALLY finished it after 4 months. We didn't love it. It was our least favorite out of the 3 books. It was dark and depressing. We felt that Suzanne Collins put all the details in all the wrong places. I won't say anything more.
One of my favorite parts of this month was "STORMAGEDDON"! It was supposed to be the biggest blizzard in years and years. Everyone was so afraid. People were buying batteries, flashlights, canned goods, etc. (nothing wrong with updating our emergency kits, though, right?). Schools were cancelled, people were sent home early from work. Chris and I got in comfy clothes, turned on Elf, and then....it snowed. Just an ordinary Utah snow storm. We thought it was way funny, made for a good city scare/memory. Then a few days later, we really got dumped on. We have SO MUCH SNOW! Ok, enough SNOW talk.
I did my very first Zumba class yesterday. Funnest thing of my life! I will be going weekly from now on. Please feel free to join me if you don't work Tuesdays at 10:15am. I'm pretty sore today, good feeling.

Next week is our LAST WEEK OF CLASS! I'm SO ready for it to be over! No more 2 hour commute every day of my life. For the past year and a half, I have driven to Utah County almost every single day. The end of that is near!

I should probably blog more than once every 3 weeks, I always have way too much to say every time I do it. Thanks so much for reading (if you actually even made it this far). Remember to send me your addresses if I don't have them yet. XO happy December!

5 comments:

  1. your pictures are perfection!! I love them! Can't wait to see you guys!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love your pictures so much! I can't wait to get my invitation. If you wanted to send it to me today that would be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami love your pictures! can't wait to see more. I e-mailed you my address on facebook! I too, agree with Hunger Games, 3rd book was NOT so great! I feel like she should have done SO many things differenlty. It's kind of disappointing! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute cami. i saw a love story at a minature golf course once and it was SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are amazing Cami!!! You are as gorgeous as can be!

    ReplyDelete