Monday, February 28, 2011

March eve

Can you believe how time flies!? Tomorrow is already MARCH! Chris and I have already been married for over a month...and I'm still falling more and more in love with him each day. He is the best husband EVER.

For our one month anniversary he bought us tickets to go see a play written by Shakespear, A Mid Summer's Night Dream. We were both so excited, we love being all cultured and sophisticated. So, we get all dressed up, drive downtown, walk a mile in the freezing cold to Capitol Theatre, walk up to the door and....it's locked. OOPS. We went to the wrong venue! By the time we figured out WHERE the play was, it was too late. We ended up just going home and watching Napoleon Dynamite with bowls of chocolate icecream.
GOOD NEWS!
Chris got accepted to:
  • The University of Florida
  • Lewis and Clark University
  • Willimette University...with a $21,000 PER YEAR SCHOLARSHIP!
There are 2 more letters from Houston and Alabama sitting on the kitchen counter, I'm dying for Chris to get home so he can OPEN THEM!!

I'm so proud of him. What an amazing person and such a great example, I'm so lucky to be his wife.

Last Saturday, we had our monthly "Couples Dinner" and we finally were able to host it! We ate pork tacos/salads and watched Despicable Me...definitely my favorite movie of the moment. It was so fun to have a bunch of our friends over, they were our first visitors in our new home!

SPEAKING OF FAVORITES...I haven't done Top 5 Tuesday for ever! Let's do that today...

TOP FIVE MONDAY:

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 FAVORITE RECENT-ISH CARTOON MOVIES?

Here are mine [in no particular order]
  • Despicable Me
  • Tangled
  • Toy Story 3
  • Mega Mind

Ok, so maybe today will only be TOP 4...

Now YOU tell ME, what kiddie shows do you love most?

Thanks for reading, have a great week! XO!



2 comments:

  1. I love Napolean Dynomite, I have been thinking I need to rewatch that lately. I too love Dispicable Me, Horton Hears A Who, Finding Nemo,Tangled and I will say Cars for Karsons sake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despicable Me, Tangled, Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon, Ay! Can't think of another one.

    ReplyDelete