Monday, March 14, 2011

Hallelujah

Remember back in January when I told you about my "baby ear" disease...well I'm happy to say, that after 5 months...IT'S GONE! I am completely back to normal. It has made all the difference in the world. It started in October and it finally just went away a couple weeks ago. HALLELUJAH!

Does anyone know where we can rent 2 scooters? Please let me know, if so!
My Grandpa Park is in the hospital. He has been having problems with his lungs for the past year or so. He has been on 100% oxygen all day. It's not looking so good. We're all hoping and praying that he'll be okay.
Ryan (Elder Park) is doing really well on the mission. It's almost been a year, I can't believe it! He is in West Jordan right now, that's where we lived until I was in 3rd grade. He actually got to go into our old house, the same people who bought it from us still live there. They let Ry and his companion come take a tour of the home. I have never been into an old house of mine, I feel that it would be the craziest thing ever!
And last, but not least, Chris and I are still doing great! Happy as can be! We are getting really anxious about law school, the price, and where it's going to take us. We know that everything will work out no matter where we end up.
I love him more than anything in the world.

That's about it for now. Nothing too exciting has been happening, just life. Oh, we did find out that we're getting a new nephew in June! Chris's brother Scott is having his 3rd son...which means when we start having kids, we'll have to bring some GIRLS into the picture. We'll see!

Thanks for reading. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment