Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another great weekend

This weekend, Chris and I went down to Mesquite to spend some time with Chris' parents. It was so nice and relaxing. I have gotten way too spoiled with these 2 weekends off in a row!

We read/napped in a hammock

Chris is reading:

 Cami is reading:

I wanted to finish the book before the movie came out, but that didn't happen. Since the New Year, Chris has had a goal to read one book per month, he has been successful with this goal. He decided to do this because there will be a lot of reading that comes with law school, so he is trying to get in the habit.

We had a fun Easter egg hunt with our niece and nephews
[Boston. Grace. Taft.]
This isn't all of the nieces and nephews, these are just Andy and Cammi's kids. I wish we lived closer to them, St. George is TOO far!

We relaxed
We watched this super old school movie called Road To Rio. It had Bing Crosby and Bob Hope in it. Gotta love the black and white days.

We went camping
We wanted to go to Snow Canyon but it was full...of course, every time we have tried camping, the campground we go to is full. So we went to this place called Gunlock, it was fun! It rained really hard ALL night, but we stayed warm and dry!

For Easter, I bought Chris the 1st season of Breaking Bad, I don't know anything about it but everyone says it's really good, and Chris always likes getting new TV series' on DVD. We are in the middle of Prison Break season 2, so Breaking Bad will have to wait for a while!

My parents gave each of us a gift certificate to Massage Envy, I'M SO STOKED, I've never had a real massage before. We are excited to go! We also got about 10 lbs of candy...NO JOKE. What the heck?! We don't need this in our house!

I was in charge of FHE last night. In lei of Easter, we each wrote down 10 attributes of Christ, then we had to find scriptures that illustrated each attribute. It was really nice. I'm grateful for our Savior and everything he did/does for us. Life is so much easier with the Atonement and the Gospel, we're so blessed to know the truth. How empty would life be without it.

It was our 3 month anniversary yesterday! Can you believe how FAST time FLIES! It really has been the greatest 3 months of my life, it just keeps getting better and better. I love Chris more than anything, he is the best husband EVER. We definitely didn't do anything special, we ate chicken wraps and pineapple for dinner. FANCY, I know, plus I forgot a key ingredient...lettuce. Oh well! 

Well anyway, this was a long and random blog post! Thanks for reading, if you even made it this far! XO

1 comment: