Monday, April 11, 2011

April [snow] showers bring May flowers...

 Nothing too exciting to report today! We are getting excited and nervous about our upcoming adventures. I mailed in Chris' deposit for the University of Houston last week. If he doesn't get into the U or BYU, then it's off to Texas we go. We both feel really good about it, but we're also scared, of course.

Today I accidentally ate a huge mouthful of corn starch...has anyone ever eaten something, thinking it was something else? It's always a shocker. YUCK!

For some reason, this has always been one of my favorite pictures. I love how I can completely be myself around Chris, I have been able to since day 1. He brings out the best in me...along with my weird side.
 We are READY for spring! So over this crazy weather we have been having!

And, of course, we're more in love than ever!

2 comments:

  1. Was that the range at Mulligan's?? Remember when we used to get free shiz from there? And that one time we did the batting cages in high heels? haha. Good times. I miss you...lets do something soon. Even if its chillin or your 5 second lunch break hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVED your tithing story from last post! It's amazing how the Lord fulfills His promises to us. I'm so grateful you shared that! Also, I'm excited for you to go to Texas. I know it's definitely not easy moving away from home but you will have some incredible experiences together and it is the perfect way to bring a new couple even closer together! I am so very excited for you two!

    Hopefully the weather turns better soon :) PS. that's disgusting about the corn starch, it made me think of when you go to take a nice glass of water and find out it's sprite. Terribly disappointing!

    ReplyDelete