Thursday, April 14, 2011

Laser hair removal

Tomorrow is my day off, today at work my supervisor said, 
"We are so short handed tomorrow!"
I say,
"I'll come in tomorrow if I can have Saturday off!" 
I was totally joking, I have to work EVERY Saturday.
She says,
"Okay!"
WHAT?! YES!
So, Chris and I made a last minute plan to go down to Mesquite to spend the weekend with his parents, SO excited!

Today I made THESE for dinner

They are little pizza balls, hopefully they'll be good, I'm still waiting for Chris to get home from work.

I'm super sore today, I ran for about 40 minutes and did lunges across this big field yesterday, it was so fun. Afterward, I just laid down on the grass and enjoyed the semi-warm (55 degree) weather. I'm LOVING the warm weather.

2 days ago I got my first laser hair removal treatment on my legs! Going into the spa, I had no idea what to expect. It turned out being completely different than I had imagined! I just sat down on the table, the technician lady put this goo on my legs, used this little hand-held machine and zapped my legs. It was over in about 12 minutes!

This is what the machine looks like. It kind of hurts. Sort of like a rubber band being flung at you a lot of times. I got this really good deal on City Deals, it was only $99 for 6 treatments. AMAZING! Usually it's around $1000 for 6! Check it out on citydeals.com under the "spa" section!

At the State Capitol

Chris received acceptance letters to the University of Oregon and the University of Maryland the other day. I thought it was really silly of those schools to wait this long to notify us of his acceptance, especially since we already sent in his deposit to Houston. Lame. He also had an interview at the U yesterday, he thinks he did well, hopefully it will increase his chances of getting in, keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading, XO!

1 comment:

  1. Look at your smart hubby! he has gotten into tonz of schools! Yay for him!

    ReplyDelete