Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog for my mama

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, I need to dedicate a blog all to my mom. She is the most amazing person in the whole entire world.

Here is a list of 10 reasons why:
  • She is SO supportive of everything I do. She is always there for me, whether it's my wedding, cheer tryouts, party planning, moving, drama, running a marathon with me, good times, bad times, she is there to support me, help me, and be right there for me.
  • She is an amazing cook. She cooks every night and it is amazing. ALWAYS.
  • She would do anything for her children. She is the busiest person I know and she doesn't even have a "job"...she is always doing things for us. Helping with homework, making crafts, volunteering at school, running errands for US, the list goes on and on.
  • She is so easy to talk to and be around. I could sit and talk with her all day long and never ever get bored.
  • She is so dedicated to everything she does. She works out everyday without fail, she goes to the temple every single Friday, she cooks every night. She is a great example.
  • She put up with me through my ridiculous teenage years...enough said. (I hope our future teenagers are like Chris, NOT me)
  • She is so giving. Everything she does is for other people. She feeds the missionaries at least 3 times a week. She is always thinking of others, never of herself.
  • She is very spiritual. She has countless books on improving herself spiritually. She never skips church. She reads the scriptures daily. She is a great example.
  • She is good at EVERYTHING! Even the most simple things she can do better than anyone...like putting plastic wrap on pans, she has the best looking yard in the neighborhood, she's so good at cleaning, cooking, running, socializing with anyone, and I could go on and on about everything she excels at.
  • She makes me want to be a better person. I have A LOT to live up to. She's the best mom in the whole entire world, ask anyone.
I love you mama!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Cam. That was so sweet! It is better than any card or "gift". I'm pretty sure I was crying as soon as I read the title. =}
    I am so lucky to have you for a daughter. I have no doubt that you will exceed anything I have ever done. You are a much better and stronger person than I could have dreamed of being at your age. You are such a beautiful, loving, trusting, caring, reasonable, wonderful lady! Not to mention the cutest wife I've ever seen! Love you most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that was presh :) Cami's mom has got it goin on whooooo oooohhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom IS perfect. Such a good example to everyone! I love her :)

    ReplyDelete