Saturday, May 14, 2011

Craft of the week

This week, my mama and I made this beautiful wreath! It took hours and hours to finish, but it was surprisingly easy to make! It's made entirely from book pages, hot glue, and a styrofoam wreath!

We used all of Wicked and half of Harry Potter 6, don't worry, we had 2 copies of Harry...just in case!





LOVE IT!

I'm throwing Shawna a wedding shower in July, I have started making some decorations and planning for food (I know, it's 2 months away, but I'm super excited about it!). Here is a sample of what I have made so far.



I have all sorts of fun ideas for the shower, I hope Shawna will like it all! I was inspired to do a themed shower from hostessblog.com ... I have been spending way too much time on that website lately. Check it out and I promise you'll want to have a party! Click HERE to check it out!

Thanks for reading! XO!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Both of those crafts are adorable!! Also the new & improved cake bites look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath! How did you make it?!

    ReplyDelete