Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Take it!

 TAKE IT, BIKE!! 
Take it, take it, take it!
17.32 MPH = happy Cami

As much as I love flooding, hanging out with the gym folk, and sitting on the stationary bike, I think I'd prefer some SUN! Enough with the rain already! I'm so excited to take the road bike out!

Training is going swimmingly (no pun intended). I have been running faster, biking further, and... swimming (definitely my weakest area). Chris has been very supportive with all of it. Even though training takes away a little bit of our time together, I don't think he minds, more Military Chanel for him! The best motivation is the fact that Chris is home waiting for me, so the sooner I get finished with my workout, the sooner I get to be with him.

Let me know if you'd like to run or bike with me! Not swim, I prefer to do that alone because I kind of suck haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment