Friday, October 8, 2010

The big day EVE!

Tomorrow is the big day for Chris. Please cross your fingers and pray for my boy. He's taking the LSAT, which is going to determine where we live for 3 years and maybe the rest of our lives! No pressure though! He's so smart and has been studying for 6 months, so he'll do fine! I will be so proud of him no matter what.

Here is the good news of the week:
  • I got a raise
  • I got the highest score in the class on my anthropology test
  • Chris's neck is finally improving
  • I am dominating math 1050
  • Chris and I will be in Disneyland this time next week
  • We do our groomals tomorrow
  • Yankees are up 2-0 in the series
  • Chris will be 25 in 8 days (QUARTER OF A CENTURY!)
  • We are 109 days away from being married for time and eternity
Life is good!

I did this quiz and got destroyed, you should all try it out and tell me how you do. I got a 13. I struggled on the purple/pink sections. It measures how well your eyes can see color hues.

http://xritephoto.com/ph_toolframe.aspx?action=coloriq

Oh and speaking of eyes....I'M GETTING LASIK IN DECEMBER! I officially won't be blind as a bat (literally, the doctors deemed me "legally blind" a couple weeks ago) anymore! Everyone tells me that it's a life changing procedure. I have worn glasses since 1st grade and contacts since 3rd, I do not remember what it's like to actually SEE! It will be a miracle.

OH MY GOSH, HOW HAVE I GONE 2 AND A HALF POSTS WITHOUT MENTIONING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. . . . .

HARRY POTTER 7 COMES OUT IN 42 DAYS!!!
It's going to be so amazing! Chris and I have had our opening-night shirts since the beginning of summer, we're SO ready for it to come out! Speaking of Harry Potter, neither of us care to listen to music constantly, so Chris and I both listen to a lot of audiobooks. He gets to use his iPod all day at work, so he gets through a book or two each week! I never listen to music, if I'm listening to anything it's an audiobook, whether I'm running, driving, etc. I believe that it's been SO beneficial for both of us. Chris feels that he has improved on the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT. And I feel that my vocabulary has improved and my road rage has lessened.

Tonight we are going to go see the movie Catfish. Court J. told me about it last week, so I watched the trailer and it looks way good! You should watch the trailer, chances are you haven't seen it/heard of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKe75Q6eVw&hd=1

Well that's all for today! Have a good one! XO

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Christopher! He's going to do well. Sixth months of studying will do that to you.
    YEA oh the raise & also the domination of math.
    I should probably start listening to audio books. I have road rage... sometimes.
    & I will be texting you tomorrow to ask about the movie. I sure hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WILL BE IN THE LAND OF DISNEY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THE OLD DAYS ONLY WITH LOVAS!!!!!!!! I am so texting you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami! You will looove Lasik! Nate and I both got it in June and we couldn't be happier. Good luck, I hope it's everything you want it to be :)

    ReplyDelete