Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vacation all I ever wanted

Hey, I'm going to try to make this quick!

Chris is FINISHED with the LSAT and he feels like he did really well! I'm so proud of my boy!!! Now we just have to wait 2 and a half more weeks for his score.

This week we looked at the University of Oregon. I like it. Especially since wikipedia states that there are a lot of Mormons in the town. Plus it's gorgeous there. And it's a little closer than the east coast. BUT I'll go/be happy where ever my sweetheart takes me.

Pictures went perfect! Minus the fact that they "made a mistake" and scheduled a dog-lovers auction at La Caille during our photoshoot, not a big deal though.

We got rear-ended by the dog-lovers auction vet as we were leaving La Caille. OOPS! The poor vet "got new breaks recently and they aren't working properly"...nice try dude but Chris could clearly see in the rear-view mirror that you were distracted by your phone. DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE, KIDS!

We went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and started registering today! I loved it! I want EVERYTHING there haha! I saw the cutest mini cupcake maker, Chris said, "Uhh no." He keeps me in line, what would I do without him? But, of course, we registered for the pink KitchenAid (and the red one, too). DREAM BIG!


We're going to California tomorrow! I'm so excited to have a nice break away from work! Disneyland, beach, just what I need. This will be the furthest I have ever traveled by car. Vegas is currently my longest drive of my (almost) 22 years of life. WEAK, I know.



So, the half marathon is creeping up on me very quickly. I'm nervous because I haven't been able to train as much as I would have liked. With the plantar fasciitis and the non-stop busy schedule, it's been tough.

One more thing. We had a facebook movie weekend. We went and saw Catfish on Friday. It's a documentary, nothing was staged or acted or anything. Chris and Ty liked it. I didn't love it, didn't hate it. Then on Saturday we saw The Social Network. We really liked it but thought that it could have been a lot less scandalous,  it would have been just as good. It made Chris happy that he won't be going to a school like Harvard because everyone is intimidatingly smart there. "Winklevii" funniest part of the movie, I recommend seeing it.

Anyway, thanks for reading. XO

4 comments:

  1. YEA! Good job Christopher!!
    Is your car ok? Idiot vet!
    I love the kitchen aid!
    I want a turquoise one... or yellow.
    so cute!
    Have fun in Calif!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon is the only place i have ever had a desire to live outside of utah. its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oregon is SO PRETTY! That would be fun. But Florida would be BETTA!! Southern FL to be exact :)
    Hope Chris did well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would LOVE to live in oregon! pink kitchen aid cami!.... thats so you!

    ReplyDelete