Tuesday, October 19, 2010

P98X

Yesterday I started my extended version of P90X. I have stretched it to 98 days since that's how long we have until the wedding! Hardest diet EVER but I'm sticking to it. My ONLY days off will be Thanksgiving, my birthday dinner, and Christmas (and maybe Christmas Eve). DON'T TEMPT ME WITH CHOCOLATE, CAKE, ICECREAM, COOKIES, OR BREAD! Or maybe do, it kind of motivates me in a weird way. I even bought the iPod app for it, it helps me track my food and water intake (type in "eatright" in the app store, it's called "Eat Right 90" if you want to join me).

So we went to California, it was nice. I loved going to Disneyland with my sweetheart. He is SO amazing, he waited in the hour long line so that I could go on my favorite ride...Peter Pan. 1 hour wait, 2.5 minute ride. He is perfect, I'm so lucky to have him. The only other way long line was for Toy Story in California Adventure, TOTALLY WORTH IT!




We also went to Huntington Beach, it was freezing. Chris broke his neck in the ocean a couple of years ago. The ocean is on my top 5 list of biggest fears. So we just napped on the beach, neither of us cared much to get in the water.



Chris and I decided that we NEVER want to live in California. It is WAY too dirty there. The air makes me want to throw up and become a tree-hugging hippie. I read an article in Time Magazine about what smog does to your developing fetus when you're pregnant. Your body has to compensate in other areas to get what it's lacking (clean air), so it affects your growing baby in several ways. It develops (in your poor unborn child) learning disabilities, asthma, and other things that we can avoid by living somewhere with clean air. Oregon is looking more promising every day. 


Mmm mmm hello SMOG!

We went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood for Chris's birthday. We were there for about 3 hours. The wait was over an hour, our food took at least 45 minutes to come out, then our checks took about 30 minutes, then getting our cards back took another 20. It was madness, but I didn't mind too much because I was there with my boy. My dad told me that we should not have given the chick a tip, "Tips aren't something that are automatic, Cami. Do you know what 'TIPS' stands for? To Insure Prompt Service." OH! Well we definitely should not have left a tip then. Oh well! For his 25th birthday, I gave Chris an electric shaver, a book, and some new socks. His parents gave him a ClearPlay, which I'm stoked about! It's a DVD player that will take anything out that you want. On the main menu, you just select that you don't want F-words or nudity and WALLA it's all edited out. PERFECT! My parents gave him a shirt and a hoodie, which he needed because TWO of Chris's hoodies (and a pair of True Religions) magically disappeared from his closet recently. Who steals?

Chris and I will be participating in the St. George Turkey Triathlon on November 13th, we're super excited! That is also our 1 year anniversary, we think it's a great way to celebrate! We will also be having Thanksgiving with the Higley family in Mesquite while we are down there. Harry Potter will be coming out the week after that!!! It's getting to be that time of year when time starts to FLY! Which I'm VERY happy about.

Anyway, I have to go run 23432 miles now, I'm NOT looking forward to this half marathon. Thanks for reading, if you actually even made it this far. XO

2 comments:

  1. Loved the post Cami! You guys are so cute. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a good trip! You are a super cute couple! You look great right now, don't know why you think you have to do P90X! :)

    ReplyDelete