Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 5

Today was day 5 of my diet. Not gonna lie, I'm dominating it. I have been drinking so much water that I literally have to use the bathroom at least once an hour. And THREE TIMES during the night. Holy waste of sleeping time! I'm already feeling really good even though it's only been 5 days. This time around I'm not craving carbs, it's that dang SUGAR that I want so badly.

  • On Monday, my ma got Chris a bundt for his birthday. Chris was sweet and let me smell his piece of cake several times. Smelling things always satisfies a bit of my craving. Bethanie used to say, "Smelling is the first sin, Cami."

  • Last night, Chris ate ice cream and I was jealous.

  • Happy Halloween, there is candy all over my house. STOP WITH THE TEMPTATIONS!!!

  • Tonight, Chris and I made cake bites, they are super messy to make and I didn't even lick the chocolate off of my fingers.

I was craving CHICKEN while I was at work today (??? what???). Chicken is my main source of food right now, hence my lunch was AMAZING. Cottage cheese and chicken, are you jealous or what?

ANYWAY, enough diet talk for now. I wish January 25th would be here already. 3 months and 2 days, please just be here already!!!

We bought our Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows opening night tickets. 27 days from now I will be in the theatre with all of my fellow Harry lovers. AH!

Today at work I talked to a grandma that sounded exactly like a goat, funniest thing of my life.

Lately, Chris and I have had the best talks. He is so smart and tells me the most interesting things about politics, church, school, etc. We just sit and talk for hours, I never get bored of it! I can't explain to you how perfect Chris is for me. I am SO lucky to have him. I love him with all of my heart, I never thought I would feel this way.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh Chris is so nice to let you smell his cake! I died when I read that! Ha. I am glad he treats you well! You two are so cute!! I can't wait for Janury 25th either! Eeek so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha, I am glad you remember my wise council :) I think the first time i said that we were at your "rental house" and you opened the fridge and grabbed the chocolate milk "just to smell it" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami! I just happened upon your blog and I'm so glad. I'm so excited for you - only 3 months left??! Ah! Don't worry, it may feel like forever for your wedding date to come but marriage is so wonderful that if anything - it's DEFINITELY worth the wait!

    Look at you, kicking P90X in the behind! I am so impressed, it was super tough for me to keep going through the program. I honestly don't think I could've done an extra 8 days like you!

    Way to stay strong, even if it means you can only smell the goodness around you! Tell your family I say hello!

    ReplyDelete