Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hippie

I'm turning into a hippie.
Every day a little bit more. 
And I'm obsessed with it. 
I'll go into more detail later, 
but for now, just know that it's awesome!


Lake Powell Pics!
We didn't tube, just laid on it.
Boys fishing, me watching.
Everyone playing games up top
Night boat ride...haha Chris's hair!

So, Shawna's shower is coming up quick, here is a pic of the invitations. 
For some reason, the pic of the insides randomly isn't on the computer, so I'll have to put that on later! I'm really excited for it. I have all the food planned out. Court's sister Ashley is letting me borrow some white Christmas lights, invites are all made and ready to be sent out, Court is making cupcakes, mom is making cookies, I'm making cake, Beth is planning out games! Now it just needs to be here! 

I bought my Halloween Half Marathon gnome outfit today! It's just some blue leggings and a blue shirt. I'm going to make a cute red and white tutu to go with it. Then I'll just make a cone hat out of paper probably. Cheapest Halloween costume I have ever had. WOO!

Harry Potter comes out so soon! I'M MORE EXCITED THAN YOU ARE [guaranteed]! I love all of the trailers minus the part where Harry grabs Voldemort's face and they fall off a cliff....umm that definitely never happens in the book. Ever. 

3 comments:

  1. the more I stalk you, the more I realize we seriously are long lost besties :D i would totally waste you in the Harry Potter excitement contest :D And a gnome?! Oh my gosh cutest ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I'm totally being hippie lately too! I'm excited to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! When I saw that part of the Harry Potter trailor, I was way confused. Why make up random scenes? Super confusing. That will be odd to see in the movie, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete