Sunday, June 26, 2011

A very merry unbirthday

My birthday is on Christmas, so growing up, I always celebrated my "half birthday" instead. June is much better than December when it comes to little girl birthday parties. Sleep overs in the back yard, running through the sprinklers, you get the point. Yesterday [June 25th] was my half birthday and my sweet Chris wanted to celebrate it!

He is so sweet!!! AH I can't even get over! 1st we went to the Cheesecake Factory (of course), then we went to Victoria's Secret and bought lots of new lotion, then Chris insisted that I buy 2 new shirts from Down East. What a sweet boy! Afterwards, we headed to the Bees game with my family. What a perfect day!

I was so excited to go to a baseball game, I was finally able to wear my super cute new Yankees shirt that I ordered from Victoria's Secret over a month ago!
Haha Ty's face!

It was a great half birthday, the best actually! All thanks to my lover!

One of my favorite things about mine and Chris's relationship is that I still feel super twitterpated about him. I'm always excited to see him, I still get way happy when I get a text from him, I just love hanging out with him and being together, it's just FUN!

I'm really excited for Chris to start school! The sooner he starts, the sooner he will be finished! I'm so proud of him for working so hard and being so dang smart, what a great example he is to me! I love him.

2 comments:

  1. Loved your half birthday parties...I remember making the invites with you one year and we made it rhyme and like no one noticed that part! sheesh! haha good times :)

    Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for half birthdays! So fun running into you at Cheesecake Factory!

    ReplyDelete