Friday, June 3, 2011

June....or January? brrr

Nothing too exciting  has been happening lately. 

We're getting really nervous about moving. Where are we going to live? Where am I going to work? Who am I going to talk to when Chris is at school for those long hours? What if bugs crawl in our bed? Am I going to be able to handle living ghetto? Why did we pick the most expensive school? The list goes on and on. The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that Christopher will be there with me.

It's so crazy, we started talking about going to law school in February 2010, it always seemed so far away. Now it's approaching very quickly. But, as scared as I am about this HUGE change, I know that it will be a good experience for both of us. 

Chris and I are heading to Lake Powell tomorrow with my family. I am SO excited to get away from our freezing cold June weather and just to have a little break from life. I will be able to do my 1st open-water swim of the year....we'll see how that goes haha! I had been wanting to get a cute 1-piece swim suit for a while. After searching and searching, I finally found the cutest one ever, check it! Can't wait to wear it this week!
Chris and I are planning on heading to Moab for a few days before we have to go back to work on the 11th. I'm SO pumped, I can't wait to go on a few great hikes. I have only been there 1 time when I was little and I really wanted to go before we move. 

It's been FOUR years since I graduated. I can NOT believe it. 

I am getting really excited about Shawna's shower next month. Last night, I made invitations and they turned out really dang cute. It's going to be in the backyard under the patio. We will have a dessert table. I have this great picture of it all in my mind. I am looking for some white strand Christmas lights, if anyone has some that I can borrow, please let me know!

Chris and I are still doing GREAT, more in love than ever. I met my visiting teacher for the 1st time on Wednesday, she said, "I have seen you and your husband at church, you guys look like you were literally made for each other." We really were made for each other. We are SO weird together and I love every minute of it. Aww I just love my Chris, I'm so lucky!

If you made it this far, thanks for reading. If you didn't, I don't blame you. Our lives aren't too exciting or crazy! XO

2 comments:

  1. Cami, I've got butt loads of white Christmas lights from my wedding. You're welcome to them...as long as I can have them back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami,
    I love reading your blog. You are the cutest girl, and it makes me smile every time I read your blog to see how happy my cousin Chris is and what a great wife he has! I am so happy for you guys and you will love Texas, the people are so nice there!

    ReplyDelete