Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer fun

I love summer and days off work!

Today, I went on an hour and a half bike ride, it was quite windy but it was great. Since you can't use an iPod while biking on the road, it's the perfect time to just think.

When I got home, I did this fun workout...

It was actually a lot harder than I expected, maybe I'm just a weak sauce.

Chris and me
On our hike last Saturday
Super pretty waterfall

Every year I say that I'm never doing it again, but I think I want to do the Halloween Half Marathon again. Shawna has been running a lot lately, she said she might want to do it with me! Court and Vannessa said that they might want to do it too. Fun!

One of our very favorite things to do is drive around, look at houses, and plan out our dream home. Here are a few of our favorites.
Love the brick and rock color. Also, the cute balcony.
Love the lights, rock, and the separated garages.
Love the front door and the balcony railing.
Love love love the tall skinny entryway!
SO OBSESSED!

We are still SO excited about getting to stay here. It's hard to even put it into words. We are sooo so blessed, I can't even handle it! I'm the luckiest girl EVER.

What a random post, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment